Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bezel not working periodically

(Topic created on: 30-03-2022 09:15 PM)
Kefas4991
First Poster
Options

Hello

My Galaxy Watch4 Classic  had a problem with the bezel not functioning periodically (usually 3-4 times a day depending on the watch usage).

The problem was most often fixed by turning off/on "turn bezel to wake" option few times but it was very irritating. During the repair in my local Support Centre, screen and position sensor were replaced but the problem remained. I have also contacted product support via Samsung website, but got no help either (they claimed that they had not faced the problem before and suggested that this is most likely software issue). Somebody experienced this kind of issue and figured out how to solve it?

I have found few cases of the problem on different sites and forums with possible solutions, but they are only temporary like rebooting, turning off/on bezel to wake option, etc.

Because of this problem and no help from the Centre and product support I had decided to return the watch within the deadline that I was allowed to do so. But frankly, the GW4C would still be the best option on the market for me if it just did not have this issue.

Obviously, I have no guarantee that another purchased GW4C would be free of this bug. At the same time, it is hard to believe for me that this is a common problem, because the majority of users are satisfied with the watch (the only complaints are only about the battery which conversely was ok for me). Or indeed is it a product feature that most people don't care?

Thanks

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0