Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

curve

(Topic created on: 09-01-2021 02:51 PM)
Adibordoy
Pathfinder
Options
Hi,
So I got myself a watch 3 and I'm trying to set up Samsung pay on the watch. my bank doesn't support Samsung pay so I'm using the curve card, but when I'm trying to set up Samsung pay on my watch it says check the phone and asks for security code
(The three digits on the back of the card)
Where can I get that? 
Or is there a different method of setting up
Thanks all
0 Likes
Go to solution
14 REPLIES 14
Spammers
Student
Options
Hi
Yes but only yesterday 🤭 I backed up the data on watch and reset it . Went to add card on watch and did the rest on phone. I still haven't tried it in shop yet. But it vibrates when I go on it so I assuming it will work 🤔.
Hope this helps.
Amalia
Colinfd
First Poster
Options
I have the curve app on my phone and linked to my watch. I don't seem to be able to select which payment card to use on my watch? I understood by turning the watch bezel I would be able to choose which card from wallet to use but I'm not getting that option. Any help greatfully received.
0 Likes
anthonyohamilton
First Poster
Options

Go into curve app go to settings, and make sure the Curved fronted button isn't checked as this stops the registration process going through- especially if your curve card is connected to a debit card.. hope this helps

0 Likes
leedyer
First Poster
Options
I got the card and there is no 2 digits on it not even a card number
0 Likes
Dsd2314
First Poster
Options
I'm trying to set up curve, but after I've entered email etc it's asking for my 4 digit code, which I don't have. So i keep getting locked out
0 Likes