Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed back to active 2 from watch4 classic

(Topic created on: 16-09-2021 05:34 PM)
Mb1178
Explorer
Options

I have just changed back to a galaxy active 2 44mm watch as I bought the galaxy watch 4 classic and battery life was awful also will say samsung I think you need to go back to  using tizen software on your watches as much better 

9 REPLIES 9
blenky
Helping Hand
Options
I'm finding the battery life pretty similar to my Active2 - just under 2 days. Then again my Active2 was two years old.
0 Likes
LionBerks
Pioneer
Options
I find my watch 4 lasts 2 days, that's with most things active and 2 sessions at the gym listening to Spotify, plus sleep tracking.
0 Likes
Mb1178
Explorer
Options
I must have had one with faulty battery then I guess it would vibrate twice for like 2 notifications then dropb1 percent on battery
0 Likes
moonlily
First Poster
Options
My active 2 doesn't last the day!
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
My Watch4 is now learning, and is now lasting me 2days, well its telling me 2 days, I just come home now, big buffer of battery, just chuck it on charge, I will say its very slow 2 charge as opposed to my old Active 2
0 Likes
Shnookerdookies
Voyager
Options
You didn't have it set up correctly then
2 day battery life easily and that's with everything on
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Depends what size watch we have both, mine the 46mm in think is good for 1.5 days 24/7 use, but the other 42mm barely lasts 18hrs.

Samsung with Tizen had battery nailed but Wear os has been a major hit.

I owned the Gear watch he's since GEN 1
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
TPH1
Apprentice
Options
My watch 4 classic lte lasts a day, worst Samsung product ever. Massively dissapointed, with everything turned off and down it lasts 2 days, absolutely without doubt the worst purchase I have ever made from Samsung, what were they thinking?
Sorry all, I just feel cheated.
0 Likes
SubinB
Apprentice
Options

+1 They need to fix battery life with update ASAP