Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Controller app not working on my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic

(Topic created on: 05-10-2021 07:58 PM)
ultrAmer
First Poster
Options

Camera Controller app not Working on my Galaxy Watch4 Classic . Camera controller app has installed on my watch. I can see in settings/applications. But app doesnt show up on main screen and so i cant use it. By the way i cant delete or re-install the app. Help me please

Also my phone is Samsung A7 (2018)

22 REPLIES 22
Ad1606
First Poster
Options

I have same issue. Need help please

Fficj9uvoc
Student
Options
G
BZB
First Poster
Options

I have same problem 

0 Likes
TK844
First Poster
Options

Are there any news about this topic? It's the same problem on my Galaxy Watch 4 classic.

0 Likes
JayDee182
Journeyman
Options
Won't even load it to my watch4 says "your watch is not supported" even tho it states watch4 supported on the Samsung website 🤯 also have the note 20 ultra.
HugoNebula
Apprentice
Options
I can open my phone's camera (S20FE) with the watch (Watch4) app, but the camera controller app spins for 30 seconds and then says Cannot load preview.
Telboy57
First Poster
Options
Same problem 😕 was working fine a week ago !
0 Likes
vitofra
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. After been ignored several time from costumer support, I was able to get some help. They sent me the link to download the app but when I try to install the Camera controller app an error message shows up saying "Your watch does not support the app". Like how is it even possible if the app is supposed to be already installed on the watch?! Anyways, they just sent me this:

From SAMSUNG: "It seems the watch is not compatible with the Camera controller app as of now. Not to worry, we do take this as your valuable feedback and inform it to the appropriate department and let them know about the issue in details. Please be assured Samsung may release the update to get this feature in the near future on your watch."

0 Likes
Embarrased
First Poster
Options

My phone is S20, had my watch updated in Novemeber but the control never worked since Day 1. I hope Samsung solves this, together with the sudden drainage issue. Lol so many problems with Watch 4.

0 Likes