Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allergic reactions to Buds Pro - What's happening?

(Topic created on: 09-05-2021 09:30 AM)
ChuckieEgg
Explorer
Options
Like many others, I cannot wear my Buds Pro after having allergic reactions after only minutes of use. I haven't worn mine for two weeks while waiting for ears to heal. Tested again last night with no more than 10 minutes wear - ears are itching, burning, leaking/discharging fluid. Not only can they not be used, but I suspect these are potentially dangerous.

On threads I have read this morning while researching this issue, I notice that Samsung get in touch with members with same problem and then there is no follow-up.

What is the outcome for users that have been in touch with Samsung?
20 REPLIES 20
ChuckieEgg
Explorer
Options
Still unresolved. Pretty sure they don't care. They took mine tested them to see if they were overheating which they weren't and which I'd already told them that. Since then, nothing. No follow-up from Samsung. I can't wear the buds and what's worse, is I think it's permanently damaged the skin in my ears. It's the last time I buy a Samsung product, of any sort. They're literally not interested that they are causing irreversible damage to people. I can't sleep properly some nights due to the itching, and can no longer wear ear buds of any brand due to the damage these have caused.
0 Likes