Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Buds Pro causing Allergic Reaction

(Topic created on: 07-12-2021 04:08 PM)
ProfessorCK
Student
Options

Hi everyone,

I bought 2 pairs of the Galaxy Pro Buds this summer and after using the headphones for about 30-45 minutes I noticed my ears started burning, leaking, itching flaking, and scabbing. I thought it might have been the rubber tips, so I swapped them out with AKG tips, but the burning and scabbing continued.

I have 2 pairs of pro headphones that I can't use now, and I'm fairly disappointed. I would like to continue using Samsung headphones with my S21 Ultra, but at this point in time I can't use the headphones without risking continued damage to my ears.

Please help!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
You could perhaps
Contact customer care
And explain the issue
May help

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/
0 Likes
DrMowgli
Journeyman
Options
Contact Samsung mine are getting collected for inspection. I don't have the burning just very itchy and leaking a lot. Then they go flaky and it goes after a few days. So annoying I love the headphones in terms of functionality with my Galaxy Watch 4, Tab S7 and S21.
0 Likes
Dinah2020
Student
Options
I'm experiencing this same issue but my ears do not burn just itch and skin flaking excessively.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Dinah2020: I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced these symptoms while wearing your Galaxy Buds Pro. If you are based in the UK or Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and myself or one of the others mods will be able to get this escalated for you. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

Alternatively, please head to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and reach out via your preferred contact method for further assistance. 

0 Likes