Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB update for model UN55C7000

(Topic created on: 19-05-2022 10:22 PM)
Daisy88
Student
Options

How do I get a USB update for this tv. It’s a few years old and the volume goes up to 100 randomly and I have to unplug it to turn off. Thank you

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Daisy88 ,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your TV. I can see that you've got a US/Canadian model TV.  With Samsung support being localised and this being a European forum (the English language part is supported by the Samsung UK & Ireland team, for example), we're limited in what we can do for you in terms of direct support.

Have you been in touch with Samsung US/Canada about this issue, or shared it on the Samsung US Community (https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/TVs/ct-p/get-help-tvs)  to see if others in the US are reporting the same?

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Go on the US website and enter your TV model in the support section, any available firmware images will be listed along with instructions on how to transfer it to a USB stick for flashing the TV with. Does it happen even if there are no batteries in the remote control though? Also just wondering if someone is pranking you with a remote through your window or door while you aren't looking.
0 Likes
Daisy88
Student
Options

Thank you but I decided to recycle it as ewaste due to it being 8yrs old. 

0 Likes
Daisy88
Student
Options

Yes it did it w/o batteries too. I had to unplug it for it to stop the blinking of the control panel on the tv itself. Thank you but I decided to ewaste it. 

0 Likes