Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Unable to move Up and Down in settings!

(Topic created on: 13-04-2020 06:39 PM)
krstecd
Explorer
Options

samsung problem.jpg

I purchased 3 months ago a Samsung 7 SERIES 43 Model: ue43ru7092uxxh TV. Few days ago i tried to change my settings but im unable to do it. When i press the Settings button i can go up and down on the left side (marked with green arrows)  but when i got to the right side (Marked with red arrows) im unable to move up and down and i cant change any settings. I have this problem in the settings only. 

It was working when i bought the TV.

55 REPLIES 55
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @krstecd! Can you try restarting the TV? Unplug your TV from the wall socket > Wait 30 seconds, then plug your TV back in > Using your remote, turn your TV on. Also, make sure the TV is running on the latest software version: Menu > Settings > Support > Software update > Update now. 

0 Likes
krstecd
Explorer
Options

@CarloL i tried unpluging my tv and plug in after 30 and more seconds it didn't worked. I just tried to update and its says there is no new update. Current update version: 1356

0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Right, I see. Is this happening on every right menu setting or only on the "right" picture settings? If it's happening on every settings then please proceed with a master reset of the TV: Menu > Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset. 

0 Likes
krstecd
Explorer
Options

I am unable to go to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset.  If i go to Settings> Support the only thing i can use is Software Update, i can't go down or up. 

Example: If i want to change Picture Size Settings i will not be able to do it, because i cant sellect it, i cant go down.

Here are some images i made it. In picture settings the only thing i can change is Picture mode because i can't go up or down to sellect, if i press enter to change picture mode i won't be able to move up or down to change the dynamic mode.

20200413_212908.jpg

Same for general.

20200413_212921.jpg

Same for Sound

20200413_212915.jpg

Same For Support i cant do Self diagnosis because i cant sellect it. I was able to do Software update because its the only one sellected when i go Settings> S>pport, and When i press Right arrow on my TV remote > it get Sellected Software remote contorl.

20200413_192702.jpg

Edit: I have also tried the App Smart Things to go up and down and didnt work too.

0 Likes
krstecd
Explorer
Options

@CarloL Any solution?

CarlH
Options

Do you have any apps open or any other devices connected to the TV? The greyed out options sometimes appear because of this. 

0 Likes
ChrisPollard
First Poster
Options
Hi I’ve the same model and am experiencing the same problem, did you manage to fix it? Regards Chris
0 Likes
ChrisPollard
First Poster
Options
Hey did Samsung fix this for you I have the same problem. Regards Chris
0 Likes
ChrisPollard
First Poster
Options
Did you manage to fix this for the customer? Regards Chris
0 Likes