Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Unable to accept terms and conditions” SOLVED

(Topic created on: 20-09-2020 07:44 PM)
Boyliker44
First Poster
Options

EASIEST SOLUTION 

Reset tv to default settings. Download the “SmartThings” app and follow the prompts.

I had everything done in 10 minutes.

19 REPLIES 19
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Brilliant, thanks for sharing this with the rest of the community 😊

0 Likes
Rachel18
First Poster
Options

I have reser to factory settings twice and still not able to do this.  Any other ideas

valverdini
First Poster
Options

I solved by creating a new Samsung Account with a different email address and then signed back into TV with new Samsung Account-- it finally passed the Terms and Conditions.

0 Likes
AGCanada
First Poster
Options

Smart things did n't work for me..but changes the DNS did. I live in Canada, my Samsung is from U.S.. When I changed DNS to 8.8.8.8 (google) it worked.  Doesn't have to be this DNS but clearly there is a restriction based on country.

eschavez17
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much! This works! 

0 Likes
ImJustRoo
Student
Options

How exactly are you supposed to install something to your TV if you can't access the store? ..because you need to agree to the terms of service first🤨

leeki
First Poster
Options

how did you solve it? can you help me out!

0 Likes
agraywall
Student
Options

The issue is Samsung does not want your TV used outside of the country of origin, or in another words, Samsung does not want Canadian customers buying form U.S. resellers. The way they can monitor this is via DNS. So go into your DNS settings, and search for a universal DNS such as 8.8.8.8 (one of googles DNS's) 

My TV was purchased from the U.S. and I live in Canada, after I learned why Samsung was able to brick my TV, I entered the above DNS info and it worked.  maybe go online and quickly learn about DNS..it's interesting but also not difficult to understand. 

Miguel82839229
Student
Options

I’m having the same issue 

0 Likes