Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UE65MU7000 - NO FREEVIEW HD CHANNELS

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 04:06 PM)
golders1
Apprentice
Options

A few days ago all the freeview HD channels have suddenly disappeared. Only TV Freesat available. Seems like other have same problem.

Tried auto scan/turn off and on/reset/ with and without aerial plugged in/ socket unplugged and replugged etc - NO DIFFERENCE.

Called satellite/aerial/cable engineer who spend lots of time checking block aerial and signal and confirmed with his device that HD coming to socket. problem with TV. TV not accepting HD channels.

Called Samsung support- somebody from Philippines called (hard to understand). He went through remote management (did same as me and engineer)

- OUTCOME. Nothing wrong with TV ...go back to aerial engineer !!!

Still without HD and other freeview channels...what to do.

Call Samsung again or engineer?????

Anyone else with same issue? 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Lenrmr
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have a similar problem. Did you get it sorted?

0 Likes
dflack
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem! Samsung support was useless. They kept trying to say its a aerial problem which it isnt! I have a humax box and a talktalk TV box both of these have HD tuners and provide a perfect HD picture when connected to the TV via HDMI and these all use the same aerial input. Clearly their is either a fault with the TV HD tuner or some corruption in the firmware. I am hoping Richer Sounds can solve the problem as I have an extended warranty with them.
0 Likes