0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Okey...
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Ericaangela: Sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your TV display. Is the issue present on all channels and sources? If you power off the TV, unplug it at the wall for around 30 seconds, then plus it back in and turn it on using the remote, does the issue persist? If so, head to Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Picture Test. Does the fault appear in the sample image, and do you get any 'Failed' messages in the summary at the end? 

0 Likes
Ericaangela
Apprentice
Options

Yes have done it all, the diagnostics failed 3 times, it says to call Samsung call centre, but there is no way I’m putting more money into this television.  I have seen this same exact problem all over the Samsung forums and other tv sites. 

0 Likes
Members_fndwnfa
First Poster
Options

Hi, I have the same problem with my ks7000 (60"). Contacted Samsung but it was just (few months) out of waranty so they wouldn't help me. I thought I had the right to many years of joy by buying a 1500€ TV.
I own and have owned many Samsung devices. TV's, monitors and samsung mobile phones starting from before the smarthpone era. This seems of no importance to Samsung though. Too bad. 

0 Likes
Members_fndwnfa
First Poster
Options

found a solution?

0 Likes