Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv volume goes up by itself

(Topic created on: 02-12-2019 12:07 AM)
Stormes
Journeyman
Options

After exactly one year, My UN65NU8000 tv volume goes up by itself. I did reset the setting but didn't help. I noticed the red led light keep plinking so I covered it by a paper to be able to control the volume. I searched online and found many had the same issue but none of them mentioned how they fixed it if they could. Any advice what is the issue??

36 REPLIES 36
Catlund
First Poster
Options

I took the batteries out of the black remote and the problem solved. I now just use the silver smart remote. Hope this helps some people 

0 Likes
Philippedude
First Poster
Options

Thank you so much. Had the same probleme, removed tje firestick and problem ended!! 

0 Likes
J888N
Student
Options

How can it possibly cost £10k to repair? The tv only costs £2k?!

0 Likes
il Valse
Student
Options

Thank you Uturn!

Mine was exactly the situation you described: probably the software managing "Intelligent mode" isn't so... intelligent!

I disabled that mode on my "the Frame" TV and, since there, everything seems now ok: no more crazy volume up&down

0 Likes
Ethan bumbalough
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue but Mines goes down by it self, I tried look everywhere on google but it doesn’t have the one I’m look for 

0 Likes
il Valse
Student
Options

Completely solved, on my side"!

Easier tha expected: it was sufficient to disable "Intelligent mode" ... that's a very stupid mode!

The algorithm governing the "Intelligent mode" isn't exactly good and has difficulties in interpreting ambient noises.

0 Likes
NaShKe93
First Poster
Options
I had the same issue; so I turned the TV off by the remote, removed the batteries then turned the TV off by the main plug socket... I'm an impatient person, so I only counted to 30, switched TV back on, put the (same) batteries back in and the problem was sorted. How this helps someone, 'cause I know the feeling.
0 Likes