Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv crashes when playing ps5

(Topic created on: 20-06-2023 03:52 PM)
Farid2025
Apprentice
Options

Hi

i have recently starting to have issue of tv flicking, making noise and crashes while playing ps5, as soon as I connect the ps5 to another tv everything is fine but tv keeps restarting and I have to take the power socket off for few min to back to normal. I have my ps5 since nov 22 but only since beginning on may I started to have this issue. Any suggestions how to fix this?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@Farid2025: Please can you confirm the model number of your TV? This can be found on the sticker on the back of the device, or in Settings > Support > About This TV.

Do you encounter the issue while performing a specific action on your PS5, or running a particular app or game? Have you tried switching to another HDMI input to see if the issue persists? 

0 Likes
Farid2025
Apprentice
Options

tv model is : UE50AU7100KXXU 50" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR LED T

I have tried 4 different hdmi cables, and all I need to do is turn ps5 on and just leave it for few min, tv start make noise and restarts. I love tried to witch off HDR, hdcp, resolution 1080p, any thing that I didn’t need to have to play, I witched and still happening

Usherk83
First Poster
Options

Exactly the same issue I'm having with my Samsung QE65QN700BTXXC. I've tried everything and still happening. It happens with PS4 and PS5.

0 Likes
Farid2025
Apprentice
Options

It took me a while to convince Samsung it’s not ps5 problem. Finally Samsung arranged for a technician and he changed the board. Problem solved. Something happened to the main board but since it’s been great. My suggestion to contact Samsung, they do their best to help but since this fault did not come up in any diagnostic, may take a bit longer