Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV autoconnect Bluetooth to speaker

(Topic created on: 03-12-2021 10:30 PM)
Suebbing
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I want my brand-new TV to autoconnect to my Bluetooth speakers on startup, without me needing to confirm the prompt. This is annoying as hell... 

Could not find any solutions in the forum thus far, only people facing the same problem.

Thanks!

Regards 

Stefan

15 REPLIES 15
edmoq
First Poster
Options

Hi, I also have this problem, it is killing me...Many modern speakers have just BT connectivity as the quality is sufficient and clicking every time after turning the TV on is killing 😄

USA florida
Student
Options

Agreed! This manual need to connect to speaker EVERYTIME will cause me to never buy another samsung tv again

USA florida
Student
Options

Please ESCALATE this software feature update!

ColdBlast
First Poster
Options

I too would ask Samsung to devote the small amount of coding time needed to add a "Connect without verifying" option for specific bluetooth devices.  It would make a world of difference for end-users who routinely use a bluetooth device, and it would not be difficult.

Dedwards180
First Poster
Options

Have to say that the audio side of Samsung TV’s frankly suck.

There’s no headphone jack any more

the TOS output is fixed level, can’t control with remote control

HDMI arc/earc randomly drops for a second (have tried multiple receivers and cables).

and Bluetooth needs to be connected everytime.

can you either fix the HDMI EARC bugs, fix Bluetooth,  or provide a working solution for a audio out that can be controlled by the handset/tv that does not require a receiver with R/C?

Bluetooth connect
First Poster
Options

Samsung has hundreds of reviews about the lack of auto-connect for Bluetooth. It’s a seemingly easy fix, and nobody has devoted the time to making the experience better, even good, when it comes to turning on your tv and using the speakers you paired with it. It’s terrible.