Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV autoconnect Bluetooth to speaker

(Topic created on: 03-12-2021 10:30 PM)
Suebbing
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I want my brand-new TV to autoconnect to my Bluetooth speakers on startup, without me needing to confirm the prompt. This is annoying as hell... 

Could not find any solutions in the forum thus far, only people facing the same problem.

Thanks!

Regards 

Stefan

15 REPLIES 15
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Suebbing ,

happy to have a look at this with you. Can I please take the TV and speakers model? On our devices, you can find the model at the back on a white sticker.

0 Likes
Suebbing
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

the TV is a 2021 Frame 65" 

G065LS03AAUXZG

and I am using a Google home max as a speaker.

Regards 

Stefan

TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for providing me with that @Suebbing. While I was waiting for your response I have found this thread that may respond to your question: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/auto-connect-to-bluetooth/td-p/1600988

0 Likes
Suebbing
Apprentice
Options

Hello, 

Yes I've read this thread already, all it says is that you would always have to confirm the prompt on startup, but this cannot be the solution. Samsung should really implement this feature, the required effort for this is minimal.

TessM
Mastermind
Options

That seems to be the case at the moment @Suebbing. I will ensure that this is fed back internally for any future upgrade.

0 Likes
Joeri Dukker
First Poster
Options

Any update on this feature? Still has not been implemented. It is soooo annoying having to confirm the prompt every time I startup the PC, and it makes it worse when you click the wrong button on the prompt and have to go into settings

shyjun
First Poster
Options

I am also facing this issue. I have 55q60b and Mi SoundBar. Everytime after poweron, tv asks if I want to connect to soundbar, and I have to press "Connect". This is super annoying.   Is there a fix for this.?

0 Likes
bellanza
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. I agree with people saying they wouldn't buy another Samsung TV because of this, we didn't realise when we were buying it that the TV only outputs audio via Bluetooth and has no aux output- what a horrendous design. Please, please fix this

TheVeritas98
First Poster
Options

Hello Samsung

I also have this problem, please implement the auto connect feature (without interaction). Its very annoying! 

0 Likes