Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuning problems D with a line through it.

(Topic created on: 18-01-2022 08:42 PM)
Ts27
Apprentice
Options

All channels where ok yesterday, now some of them have D with a line through them and are not watchable.  What is this D?  Any idea how to solve?   Software is up to date and complete power down and retune done.

9 REPLIES 9
CarlH
Options

Hey @Ts27. Can confirm the full model number of your TV? You can find this on the back and on a white sticker. 

0 Likes
Shadowlands
First Poster
Options

Was there an answer to this please?  I'm guessing that this is a generic question and therefore the model doesn't matter but it certainly happens on a q9.

0 Likes
schoface
First Poster
Options
Has this problem been resolved as it seems all Samsung smart TVs are having this problem
0 Likes
SBradley
First Poster
Options
My Q60A Samsung TV has suddenly encountered this problem. All channels were fine yesterday. Today I have loads of D's with a line through it and 'No Signal' I've done a retune and a system update but nothing has helped. I tried requesting support but there's no indication of when Iight get a call. Has anyone identified a solution to this issue?
0 Likes
MDLH
Journeyman
Options
Hi this has just started happening to my QN95A ..i have many channels like, drama, itvbe, 5star, paramount, blaze etc... and all of the HD channels...59 channels in total all have a D with line through it and are un-watchable, there is also several radio channels the same. Very frustrating. All other samsung tvs in my house are fine...Any info would be greatly appreciated.
0 Likes
Terriea
First Poster
Options

Has anyone found a solution to this? I've reset, updated, retuned to no avail. The guide tells me details about the programme as usual, but when selecting it, it says it's not available, and do I want to remove it. Annoying! 

0 Likes
Ts27
Apprentice
Options

been a while since i solved mine.  I recall the 'broadcasting' button being greyed out and that needed switching on - but that could have been a different issue i encountered. here a you tube if thats the case, if not then sorry i cant help,good luck.

next TV will be SONY, my loyalty to Samsung over the years has run out.

0 Likes
MattyG
First Poster
Options
This has just happened to my Q60 series. Has any got any information on how to resolve this matter?
0 Likes