Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame 32” 2020 tilting/twisting Wall Mount Solution

(Topic created on: 13-07-2020 09:24 AM)
Chris_mac
Apprentice
Options

I want to get my 32" Frame on the wall but require it to be angled to view so the flat mount the comes with it isn't suitable.

Has anyone found a way of mounting to an adjustable wall mount?

I have spoken to Samsung live chat and they've just tons me it's not VESA mountable but offered no other solution.

97 REPLIES 97
Denis Highfield
First Poster
Options

Yer I was lucky I had bolts already in

0 Likes
juancarlosmeow44
First Poster
Options
La única solución que he visto, que me gusta, es un adaptador a vesa 200x200, 
y el brazo o soporte a la pared, hay que comprarlo por separado
100% compatible Adaptador a vesa

the frame 32 vesa.JPG

Nagnag79
First Poster
Options

I ordered the following from monitorhalterung.de (I'm based in Ireland so DE is better than UK, Brexit etc.)

[1] MonLines V071 VESA adapter for Samsung Frame 32 inch

[2] Whatever VESA wall mount you like that is 200 x 200mm compatible. I got Vogels WALL 3145 TV wall mount tilt 19"-40", black

€165 in total. I expect it to work without any issues. I will update if there are any issues.

Thedavid
First Poster
Options

And your watching the office - MY MAN 

0 Likes
EggyMan
Apprentice
Options

Solved. Same issue, custom bolt pattern on 32'' Frame is not compatible with most standard mounts. Bought the following pivot adjustable wall mount and it worked (easily):

https://www.primecables.ca/p-358749-cab-lpa36-466e-primecables-full-motion-articulating-tv-wall-moun... 

Full Motion Articulating TV Wall Mount for 37" to 70" Flat Panel - PrimeCables®

It is specified for larger TVs, but this means it covers the unusually wide spacing of the bolt pattern on the 32'' Frame. Hardware with the wall mount is only M5 and bigger (for larger TVs), so you need to buy 4 machine screws to go with it (strangely not supplied with the TV) size = M4x16mm. The vertical bars on the mount are slightly taller than the TV, so was planning to cut, but in the end it is only a couple of millimetres and wasn't noticeable so I didn't bother. Judge for yourself on the front view.

The mount can be pushed back against the wall (front of TV = 10cm off wall) and can be pulled way out (front of TV 52cm from wall), and tilted, swivelled, pivoted every way; it's exactly what I wanted.  See a few attached photos.

Mount boxMount boxTop swivelledTop swivelledSide - swivelledSide - swivelledFrontFront

Pretty easy to install. Rated for 110 lbs. for big TVs, so very sturdy for 32''. Comes with mounting hardware for mounting, you just need a drill.

EggyMan
Apprentice
Options

Careful. Most that are rated for 32'' are not wide enough to fit the unusually wide bold pattern (photo of bolt pattern spec. from manual is lower down this thread). So most 32'' compatible tv mounts will not work with the 32'' Frame.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

success? Will it also fit to the 2021 32 Frame because the Version is not mentioned on their page -> GQ32LS03TCUXZG 

0 Likes
EggyMan
Apprentice
Options

I wouldn't expect it to be listed as compatible. This mount is designed for much bigger televisions. If the bolt pattern is the same as the 2020 32'' frame, then yes it will fit. If you don't have the tv yet, you will need to find a copy of the manual on line, there will be diagram in the manual that shows the spacing of the bolts. The 2020 32''frame had bolt spacing of around 580mm (from memory) which is unusual for such a small tv. If it is similar or smaller then no problem. If it is wider, then you will need to examine the details of the adjustable mount specification on their website. Don't worry about the height. It can fit any height of bolt pattern that could be possible on a 32'' tv.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hopefully this is just an typing error 😁

Unbenannt.JPG

0 Likes
Richard Matthews
First Poster
Options

These look like a great solution. Was it all quite pricey? How did you find installing it?

0 Likes