Did you mean: 

Original topic:

The Frame 2022 Art Mode Does Not Shut Off

(Topic created on: 08-06-2022 12:20 AM)
Anthony4478
First Poster
Options
TV

Ok Samsung needs to really do something about this. This is an ongoing problem. They charge all this money and feature does not work. There close to a class action lawsuit. 

I bought the new 2022 Frame and like most people I heard from most of features don’t work, like shutting off coming in ect. I set my art setting to sleep mode after 5 min doesn’t work art mode will stay on all night. I tried everything still does not work. Either this gets fixed or I want a full refund. Very dissatisfied and disappointed with the money I shelled out. The tv does not meet what it’s supposed to do. 

5 REPLIES 5
Ginga_p
Helping Hand
Options
TV
In eco mode is it set to stay on
G G
0 Likes
Noswar
First Poster
Options
TV

Hold the power button down for 5 seconds

0 Likes
ChazM
First Poster
Options
TV

I am having the same issue. What did you try that didn't work? Did you ever get this resolved?

0 Likes
Anthony4478
First Poster
Options
TV

Nope got so ***** fed up I gave up. Samsung sucks this issue should have been fixed long time ago. I’m so busy I just don’t have the time to jump through the hoops. It will be my last Samsung. I’ll stick to Sony 

0 Likes
Jiddy
First Poster
Options
TV

Couldn’t agree more with this. And support has been useless. “Factory reset, and update” are their solutions. 

my guess is the sensor isn’t even working. And night mode is even more useless. If it’s not full sun daylight, it switches off with no way to change sensitivity. 

going to keep pushing them but it’s such a shame such an awesome screen is failed by basic software and user experience design. 

0 Likes