Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame 2020 picture clarity

(Topic created on: 31-05-2020 08:53 AM)
Zebu1
First Poster
Options

Morning everyone!

I just got the new 65" The Frame. Love the TV, the art mode. However, I am having issues with the picture clarity. The TV seems to blur out parts of fast moving sections. Games seem to work just fine. I have been playing around with the settings and this is definitely due to the judder settings. However, once I fix the bluring issue I start getting stuttering. I am lacking the expertise to sort this out myself. Any suggestions?

BR,

Z

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@Zebu1: Is the juddering/stuttering occurring while viewing particular channels or apps? Can you confirm if you have tried going to Settings > Picture > Expert Settings > Picture Clarity Settings to see if you're able to make any adjustments to resolve the issue?
0 Likes
Zebu1
First Poster
Options

I can actually give you the specific show with a time frame. I am using those 5 seconds to experiment with the settings.

Netflix show - Restaurants on the Edge, season 2 episode 5 (Hawaii). 13:49 - 13:55. 

Whenever my Picture Clarity settings are AUTO, the ground is all blurry as well as everything just around the edges of the buggy.

Now, if I actually change the Picture Clarity to Custom and change the Judder Reduction to 0, this blurriness issue gets solved. However, I start getting image stuttering literally in any show I watch.

0 Likes
rubensk8er
First Poster
Options

Having the same problem is there anyway to adjust it, just right? 

0 Likes