Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Frame 2020 'Insufficient storage space' (04211)

(Topic created on: 05-01-2021 12:38 PM)
AnthonyOm
Student
Options

I just purchased a 2020 Samsung Frame.

I am attempting to add artwork to 'My collection' via the SmartThings app on my phone. However, I am unable to add anything - I see 'Insufficient Storage Space' 'There is not enough storage space on The Frame. Delete some images and try again (04211)'.

I have deleted pictures (there were only 3). However, I still see the same error message.

I have also unplugged the TV and attempted to update the firmware (it is the latest software already). Neither helped.

Help.

8 REPLIES 8
KCash
Apprentice
Options

Hi, have you been able to resolve this issue? It seems to be a big problem for a lot of people but I dont see any official statement from Samsung on it.

Also, how do you see what storage is left on your Frame TV?

0 Likes
AnthonyOm
Student
Options
No I have not solved it.
Mitrekab
Pioneer
Options

So this is really annoying, they put so much bloatware on the TV no space for pictures. You have to ring up support be patient the people work from a script and seem a little thick. Be patient alow them to do a software update. Don't just do a factory reset this works for a little time but then cache fills up and your back to square two. You will get cut off from the chat help and have to go through security a few times be patient with these people they are not the sharpest. You will have to re enter all your Netflix, prime etc passwords and account details again.

Do not use any ambient mode stuff this eats up the cache memory, every time you view a piece of art from art store residual bits of memory seem to be eaten too. Hopefully a software update will solve your issue. It greatly helped me. 

0 Likes
joolsca
Student
Options

I have this problem too! I only have 6 pictures, all under 10mbs and even when I delete a picture it says there isn’t enough room to add a picture under 2 mbs!! wtf is this *****!?

0 Likes
misspea
First Poster
Options

has anyone solved this? i just bought a frame last week and now i have 0 mb left! i cant even upload 1 pic!

0 Likes
J888N
Student
Options

Is there a fix yet? There must be as this happens on a 2020 tv and it’s 2021 now. 
I have just completed set up. I have a single picture and I get the same message when trying to get another one. Any help appreciated 

0 Likes
joolsca
Student
Options

I resized ALL my pictures to less than 2 Mbs….and settled for the fact that I can’t put a lot of art on there so I’m more selective with only art that I love

0 Likes
Mitrekab
Pioneer
Options

I would send frame back as not fit fir purpose. Samsung taking the mick I have 2 photos. I could delete and have low fidelity ones added but that negates the point of the frame. 

0 Likes