Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T.V GUIDE

(Topic created on: 06-12-2022 09:55 AM)
Members_Su0V0JK
First Poster
Options

I have just set up my new Samsung Crystal UHD BU 8000 t.v.  I cannot find how to access the t.v programme guide on the remote, there is no dedicated button. Using a t.v remote from different Samsung t.v with dedicated button brings up the guide. Can any one help?.

0 Likes
35 REPLIES 35
RA109
Apprentice
Options

Thanks - this works on the solar remote not on the standard remote so looks like an option is to buy a non Disney buttoned remote from EBay!

MrGloverLover
Journeyman
Options

Hi Chris, this doesn't work on my QE55Q80BATXXU that I bought a few days ago.  Neither do the other tips on here.  The only way i've found I can access the TV guide is using the remote from one of my other Samsung tvs which has a tv guide button, but I don't want to have to keep fetching that each time.  There must be another way?

0 Likes
MrGloverLover
Journeyman
Options

It doesn't work on the solar remote I got with my QE55Q80BATXXU a few days ago.  There must be a way to access it other than using a different remote

0 Likes
GW6211
First Poster
Options

Pressing the centre of the channel up/down button did not work on my new BU 8500. However it did work after doing a software update.

0 Likes
Sid7
Student
Options

When you press the button for the Chanel guide keep your finger on it, the EPG guide for all channels then comes up for all the channels. Hope this helps

Sid7
Student
Options

When you press the button for the Chanel guide keep your finger on it, the EPG guide for all channels then comes up for all the channels. Hope this helps

Chico7
First Poster
Options

I had the exact same problem, I really got worried and wanted to initially return the TV to Samsung.

I read all of the Forums without success. Then by chance I looked closely at the Larger Samsung Remote Control "Channel List Button"

If you look closely at this button & feel this button, it is sloped, if you press this button for a second on the downward slope part, the TV Guide/EPG is displayed on the T V Screen.

Also on the smaller Smart Remote Controller, if you press the righthand edge of the Channel Up/Down Button, this also displays the TV Guide.

xenopod
First Poster
Options
Works thanks
0 Likes
SFG1
First Poster
Options

Yayyy thank you so much , it’s been driving me mad . It’s a long press for anyone else that has the same problem .

bobcat72
First Poster
Options
These are all good tips, thanks guys. Yes it is crazy that this function isn't more obvious.
My own two cents: last comment above is not quite right, it's not about pressing the speed part on the button, but rather simply holding it down for longer. Quick press - channel list. Long press - EPG.
0 Likes