Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart hub not working

(Topic created on: 30-04-2018 07:03 PM)
Pickles
Student
Options

Unable to use apps. When I select one it comes up with a screen asking as to down load the app.  When I select that it comes up saying "function not supported"

any ideas ? Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Pickles.

What's the model code and software version of your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > Contact Samsung. Also, you can try a Smart Hub reset. Go to Home > Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Reset Smart Hub.

Pickles
Student
Options

HI Chris

Thanks but somehow I managed to get it to work... not sure how but had already done the reset a couple of time with no sucess I just kept pressing buttons and hey presto it worked.

thank you for helping

Winstongarcia
First Poster
Options

What buttons did you press that managed to fix this? Please help me

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Winstongarcia.

Are you having the same issue? Have you tried the troubleshooting mentioned above?

mark211255
First Poster
Options
Unable to use apps. When I select one it comes up with a screen asking as to down load the app. When I select that it comes up saying "function not supported",,,tried everything

any ideas ?
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @mark211255 

What's the model code and software version of your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
kasian
First Poster
Options

Hi. I have the same problem. I bought used tv today and I reset all settings and from that moment i can't download any app. It says .. the function is not currently supported. Software update current version is 1003. When I try update it says.. no new. Tv model T27D390S. Please for help. Thank you. 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @kasian ,

I can see that the latest software version available for this monitor is the version 1004, this can be downloaded from here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/model/LT27D390SW/XU/

You can follow the Upgrade Guide for full instructions on how to update your TV via USB. You will also need a blank USB stick. After downloading the Upgrade File, make sure you extract the file from the folder. Keep in mind that this file is a “Self Extracting” one and needs Double-clicking from a Windows PC to start the .exe file process. Also, make sure that you place the extracted file in the root directory of the USB stick.

0 Likes
RaptorPhoto
First Poster
Options

Hi, I am having the same problem. I have the Samsung H6400 Series 2014 LED TV 14". The firmware is up to date (Ver. 230.0). I have unplugged the TV, waited several minutes, replugged and waited. It is connected to the internet. Wifi is working better/faster than LAN. 

I still have "Function Not Supported" If I try to download apps. I also get "Smart Hub is being updated. Please try again later." If I try to open Netflix or another app. This has been going on for days. Please help!