Support

Open search

Samsung tv YouTube menu not loading properly

Highlighted
First Poster

Since yesterday my Samsung (UA65KS9500) tv won't load YouTube app correctly!  It doesn't seem to load the menus and makes it unusable!  If I do a complete reset it works for the first time but as soon as you exit and re enter the app the fault occurs again!

74CFF363-2CD3-454D-BCB4-83E8B208180B.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Hey @Sideshow! Is the TV running on the latest software version? Menu > Settings > Support > Software udpate > Update now. Also, where did you purchase it? 

Highlighted

I have the exact same issue. Samsung Customer Service says to reset the Smart Hub or TV but it does not solve the problem. The issue returns after 1 power cycle. 

I have the latest TV software.

Highlighted

I recently got the same issue.

Tv is updated and I have reset smart hub. I also made a new account. This fixed the problem until app is reopened.

My tv is purchased in Norway - Model code UE65KU6405

YouTube app is version 2.1.490

Tv software version is T-JZMDEUC-1241.5

AB4B8C80-2AA6-46B5-989C-57EDBC55327A.jpeg

9F14ED35-0A4D-4FE1-BBA9-B3F282394F81.jpeg

Highlighted

I purchase my TV in Australia!  From Harvey Norman (one of the biggest AV retailer in Australia).   I am running latest update available YouTube 2.1.490 and I check system update ( I also have it set to auto update) 

Highlighted

Just want to let you know that the problem is fixed, at least in my case.

The app version etc is still the same, but I suddenly had to log in yesterday when I opened YouTube and the issue seems fixed.

Top Liked Authors