Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung tv YouTube menu not loading properly

(Topic created on: 09-01-2020 09:14 AM)
Sideshow
Student
Options

Since yesterday my Samsung (UA65KS9500) tv won't load YouTube app correctly!  It doesn't seem to load the menus and makes it unusable!  If I do a complete reset it works for the first time but as soon as you exit and re enter the app the fault occurs again!

74CFF363-2CD3-454D-BCB4-83E8B208180B.jpeg

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @Sideshow! Is the TV running on the latest software version? Menu > Settings > Support > Software udpate > Update now. Also, where did you purchase it? 

0 Likes
swobo88
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same issue. Samsung Customer Service says to reset the Smart Hub or TV but it does not solve the problem. The issue returns after 1 power cycle. 

I have the latest TV software.

0 Likes
John_Richard
First Poster
Options

I recently got the same issue.

Tv is updated and I have reset smart hub. I also made a new account. This fixed the problem until app is reopened.

My tv is purchased in Norway - Model code UE65KU6405

YouTube app is version 2.1.490

Tv software version is T-JZMDEUC-1241.5

AB4B8C80-2AA6-46B5-989C-57EDBC55327A.jpeg

9F14ED35-0A4D-4FE1-BBA9-B3F282394F81.jpeg

0 Likes
Sideshow
Student
Options

I purchase my TV in Australia!  From Harvey Norman (one of the biggest AV retailer in Australia).   I am running latest update available YouTube 2.1.490 and I check system update ( I also have it set to auto update) 

0 Likes
John_Richard
First Poster
Options

Just want to let you know that the problem is fixed, at least in my case.

The app version etc is still the same, but I suddenly had to log in yesterday when I opened YouTube and the issue seems fixed.

0 Likes