Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung TV UE43CU 8000 2023 LED HDR 4K

(Topic created on: 19-04-2024 12:51 PM)
Vlad06
First Poster
Options

Hi. I have recently bought a Samsung TV UE43CU 8000 and on Eco Mode it started buffering the image. I tried to change the settings but it’s not working. I have to change to normal mode and judder reduction 0 to work properly, even I would like a clearer image. If increase the level even by 1 the judder reduction, it starts buffering the image. Not sure what to do. 

#UE843CU8000 #LED #4K #judder #reduction

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Vlad06  which picture Mode are you using and is this the same on Broadcast Tv/Satellite/Cable connections  and Apps?   Generally  Filmmaker Mode is considered to be the most accurate , otherwise Standard or Movie  the most suitable alternatives.  Auto Motion Settings are generally best kept to minimum levels, Settings > Picture  > Expert Settings > Auto Motion Plus Settings (Picture Clarity Settings) and change it from Auto to Custom (or turn it off altogether). 

if not a resolution and problem with internet services can try some additional Troubleshooting:

You can you try a soft reset by holding the power button in for around 5 seconds or until the logo appears.   If no effect unplug the Tv  for 30 seconds and reboot router by unplugging from mains simultaneously to see if that sorts it.    Another idea is to change the DNS settings from Automatic  it to 8.8.8.8  and 8.8.4.4   (the Google servers).  Go to  Network-Network Settings-DNS Settings.   There are also other alternatives such as Open DNS  .

Primary DNS server address: 208.67.222.222

Secondary DNS server address: 208.67.220.220  

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes