Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung TV plus Channel 1005 not working

(Topic created on: 12-09-2022 11:57 AM)
Ken2022
First Poster
Options

My Samsung TVplus channel 1005 works great when it works but it keeps dropping offline about every five or ten minutes.  The screen just gives me an error message, "There was a problem while trying to play the TV PLUS channel.  Select retry and wait a moment."  Retry does not work.  To get it working again i just have to go up one channel and then immediatly back to 1005 or press  Retry 4-5 times and the channel feed comes back on for a few minutes before it goes offline again.  My tv is hard wired to my cable modem/wifi router.  The problem doesn't seem to happen on any of the other TVplus channels.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Ken2022 

Did you manage to get this sorted out, or are you still having the same issue?

0 Likes
Ken2022
First Poster
Options

This issue has been going on for a couple of years and it is not resolved, it is a Samsung Smart TV and when I go to Samsung TV Plus and put on 1005 CBS News it will work for 10 minutes and then it will shut off and I have to keep retrying it three, four, five times Maybe before it will come back on for about 10 minutes again sometimes longer. No other channel that I have watched so far gives me this problem. So again the answer is I still have the problem it is not resolved. I have tried to do an update on the TV but it tells me everything is up to date.

0 Likes