Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung software has caused my 55"NEO QLED to have a slow system and no TV guide

(Topic created on: 02-04-2024 08:45 PM)
Members_DCXAOxc
First Poster
Options

samsung have in there wisdom released a software update 2210 for there tv's and mine was set to auto update and my tv is not working correctly when samsung contacted they said no one else has had this problem thanks goodbye

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi @Members_DCXAOxc Have you tried a soft Reset (hold Power Button in for around 5 seconds until Tv Reboots) unplugging for a minute, Factory reset. Could also go to Settings-Support-Devivce care and check Diagnostics.
Another Member also reported issues with Apps https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tv/software-version-1420-0/

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Members_DCXAOxc
First Poster
Options

i have done a soft reset and a full reboot and new user but still has no effect i can not roll back the software that samsung installed and now the tv doesn't function correctly thanks

0 Likes
Members_DCXAOxc
First Poster
Options

now samsung have taken over the tv remotely and looked at what was wrong left it for a few hours and they have come back to me and said that there is nothing wrong!! when i said that they had seen the problem they then said oh yeah we will get back to you the next day, That was yesterday and still no contact what a joke the software has damaged my tv

0 Likes