Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung q90r and All4 error 011

(Topic created on: 12/03/21 23:31)
Ezekieljm
Options
TV
Till very recently the all 4 app on my uk TV worked well. But suddenly no matter what I do the app doesn't play the videos. Ads play fine but when it gets to the content it throws the error 011.

I've completely reset the tv and rest the app a couple of times but no luck.

Thoughts? 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
ChrisM
Options
TV

Hi @Ezekieljm 

What's the full model code and current software version of your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
Ezekieljm
Options
TV
Thanks for the reply.

- Model Code: QE55Q90RATXXU

-Software Version: T-MSMDEUC-1374.0, B6970101/070204, BT -S

- Status Code: 10001 AC15_HA1HC12KA2

-Sub-micom Version: T-MMOCTV-1009T-MMOCJP-6034
0 Likes
BigGKT
First Poster
Options
TV

Hi,

I've encountered exactly the same problem since last weekend (13/3/21) on my Samsung QE55Q95TATXXU. I updated the software and the All4 app, but it's made no difference. I tried using the USB method of updating the firmware, but that was autodeleted by my laptop, stating a malware issue. My current software version is:

T-NKMDEUC-1460.9, B6052200/A70902, BT-S

Any Ideas?

0 Likes
Ezekieljm
Options
TV
Nope I've reset the whole TV and still no good
0 Likes
BigGKT
First Poster
Options
TV

I’ve been told by All4 support that there is an issue concerning their app and my broadband provider, Plusnet, which is being worked on.

0 Likes
Ezekieljm
Options
TV
I'm virgin. Works perfectly on phones and on the other TV I have. Just the Samsung on in the lounge has an issue. So I'm assuming tv/app not broadband at this stage.
0 Likes
zizzy
Just Browsing
Options
TV
Same problem for my tv - come on samsung!
Graham3
First Poster
Options
TV

Same problem for my Samsung Q95, worked until recently now I get the 011 error. Please fix this ASAP

0 Likes
Sara b
Observer
Options
TV

Exactly the same , all 4 works on all my other electronics except the tv. I’ve reset , taken off the app and reinstalled , nothing works soo frustrating 

has any one found a solution yet 

0 Likes