Hello all! Hopefully you can help me, I'm at my wits end.
My Samsung TV was working great up until a few days ago when the internet stopped working on the 5GHz connection stopped working. The 2.4g works just fine, but the 5GHz has major trouble. It will always connect to the router, but never has an internet connection over wifi. I have not tried wired yet, as that would require an extremely long cable.
Steps taken based on suggestions from the website:
1. Try DNS server 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168. Neither works for me.
2. Try rebooting the TV. Works for about two minutes, and then stops working.
3. Resetting the router. Has the same effect as above.
4. Even tried resetting my wifi password to see if it was a traffic issue. The issue even remained, is it was the only device connected.
5. Checked for software update. No luck.
I'm buying an Ethernet cable as we speak to see if it potentially fixes the issue.