Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAMSUNG KU6100 40"

(Topic created on: 09-10-2018 04:52 AM)
Mattdb94
First Poster
Options

I currently own a Samsung ue40ku6100k tv and was wondering if anyone could help me with the calibration settings to ensure that I get the optimal 4k quality, mainly for gaming purposes!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
CarlH
Options

Hi @Mattdb94. Most settings would be subjective but definitely activate Game Mode in order to reduce latency. What do you have hooked up to the TV? 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @Mattdb94, Certainly activate game mode for optimal results.   As a guide you could look at recommendations for the KU6300 which should be fairly similar (don't see much on the 6100), however as @CarlH indicated  opinions  vary and you may need to tweak the settings, depending on your own preferences.   Generally though I would say Movie or Standard mode is Best and Auto Processing be kept to a minimum.    https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/ku6300/settings

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AndrewL
Options
@ Mattdb94: Further to the advice provided by @CarlH and @JAMES4578, I recommend going to Settings > Picture > Expert Settings > HDMI UHD Color > On, and ensure that any external gaming devices are connected via HDMI to the assigned port. If the PC/Console is set to output in UHD/4K then this will provide the optimum visual experience.