Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung 75" QN90B missing Hue Sync TV App

(Topic created on: 16-02-2023 06:18 PM)
Gofunk1
Journeyman
Options

I've just got this TV, not a cheap one at almost £3k. It's a 2022 model and according to Philips, it is compatible with the Hue Sync TV App, one of the reasons I got it and splashed out on some new lights. Very disappointed that the app is not in the store. I've called Samsung twice and the service has been shocking. 

Does anyone have any idea why the app isn't available as advertised?

17 REPLIES 17
Members_AikddAH
Explorer
Options

Firmware is everywhere the same. I did changed the region to Usa and Germany and the app still didn't show up.

0 Likes
PabloS4
First Poster
Options

Actually firmware and apps included is not everywhere the same since there are no Hulu in Colombia for example… said that:

- Create a USA SAMSUNG account

- Change your firmware with YouTube help to USA

VOILAAAAA YOU are done with the app 

Salut 

0 Likes
User20
Pioneer
Options

According to support, the release of the app has been postponed. The app should be available in the coming weeks for firmware version 1503 and above.

I hope they will add it soon just but the lightsrip and hub 

0 Likes
Malikk
First Poster
Options

Hi All, thank you for your contribution into this matter. I have just installed 1504 via USB downloaded from samsung support. Hue app is still not showing on that unfortunately. What is the fix? 

0 Likes
User20
Pioneer
Options

There is no fix...
According to support the app should be available on July 3 (still missing).
I hope they add the app soon 

0 Likes
Dangerrice
Apprentice
Options

Still not showing for me. On Qn90b 2022 model. Anyone else have any joy?

0 Likes
User20
Pioneer
Options

https://www.reddit.com/r/Hue/comments/14pyvmh/hue_sync_tv_app_not_showing_up_in_app_store/?utm_sourc...

U can look at this post which keeps us up to date according the release (dependent on what the support tells us)

0 Likes
User20
Pioneer
Options

New Version 1520.7 did anyone already update?

Is there the hue app and does local dimming work?

0 Likes