Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung 75" QN90B missing Hue Sync TV App

(Topic created on: 16-02-2023 06:18 PM)
Gofunk1
Journeyman
Options

I've just got this TV, not a cheap one at almost £3k. It's a 2022 model and according to Philips, it is compatible with the Hue Sync TV App, one of the reasons I got it and splashed out on some new lights. Very disappointed that the app is not in the store. I've called Samsung twice and the service has been shocking. 

Does anyone have any idea why the app isn't available as advertised?

17 REPLIES 17
PabloS3
First Poster
Options

Hi,

did you have any reply on this? Could you solve it? Ty 

Koenig_H
First Poster
Options

Same here.. Any answer would be highly appreciated…

0 Likes
PabloS4
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

This Tv is compatible and you should have USA or other valid country firmware to have the app, not available in all countries, try YouTube yo get USA firmware :winking-face:

0 Likes
Members_AikddAH
Explorer
Options

I have a 2022 samsung neo qled and also missing the app. I mailed signify and they said Samsung is preparing an firmware update for this, to be released early June. So any Day now.

0 Likes
Dangerrice
Apprentice
Options

Has anyone had any joy? I am in UK and have QN90B, still not appearing for me 

0 Likes
Members_AikddAH
Explorer
Options

Had contact with Samsung and Philips hue about this last month. Everything is going to be fine and adressed with the june update they said. Still no sync app with this update. I chose this tv so I can have full potential of my Hue setup. They advertised with this app but they can't deliver, it pisses me off! I'm complaining again to Samsung and Signify(hue) but contact has been very slow.

0 Likes
Dangerrice
Apprentice
Options

Just got a reply from Philips and they said a fix coming in the next couple of weeks 

PabloS4
First Poster
Options

Just YouTube how to change your TV firmware to USA and it will work, easy pissy!

0 Likes
PabloS4
First Poster
Options

If you guys want a quick solution, YouTube how to change firmware QN90B for USA and works fine.

0 Likes