Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QE55Q7FNA keeps restarting due to Internet

(Topic created on: 12-09-2021 03:19 PM)
Oatcake256
First Poster
Options

Hi everyone, I have a QLED QE55Q7FNA and I’ve had terrible problems where the TV would keep restarting for periods of time staying on for no longer than 30 seconds or so trying to start from where it was before it went off.

I’ve tried all sorts of diagnostic steps and finally linked it to my internet connection.  I use BT Halo broadband and it seems that whenever the line becomes unstable and the internet drops for a short period of time, the TV goes into a loop of restarting and takes sometimes 20 minutes to settle down and continue to function.  I find that restarting my router and switch helps sometimes.

Has anyone else had similar issues?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
I had a similar problem with my Samsung, it would switch on , before it did anything like display picture, it would turn turn off, it turned out to be , that Samsung had a faulty server, and the first thing the TV did was to connect to it, and if it couldn't connect it would turn off, so I turned off my broadband and then the TV started, once started I turned off the TV Internet connection, so it wasn't a smart TV no more, and a day later Samsung sorted their server out and I then connected my TV back to the net
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Here's the thing, I phoned richer sounds up and told them about my TV problem, they said, it's a Samsung server problem and I wasn't the first to phone them they told me what to do and it got the TV back up and running minus the smart TV bit
0 Likes
Surya Victory
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

Even  I'm facing the same  issue and I'm using samsung 2021 FRAME TV model .. can you help me with the solution.... Tv keeps  restarting for every 30 mins and trying to start from where it was before it went off.

Even technicians/engineer couldn't solve this issue . They're saying its your router issue .Changed many routers but still facing the same .

0 Likes
Oatcake256
First Poster
Options

In the end I replaced the TV and it has been fine.  I think the power board failed.

0 Likes