Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q95T PS5 Detection

(Topic created on: 15-06-2021 12:23 PM)
RiteTriangle
First Poster
Options

Hi all, just wondering if anyone else has this issue and if there is a solution.

More than half the time my Q95T will not recognise or detect my PS5. It is very frustrating as that is the primary reason I got it for as it was recommended as great for next-gen gaming. There is nothing wrong with the HDMI cable or any of the ports. It's just incredibly inconsistent with detecting the console.

I have even had situations where I have restarted the console after it has been working fine and it won't detect it when it powers on again. It takes around half an hour with messing around with the cables and putting the Tv on and off again to get it sorted.

Does anyone have any insight into this? Thanks.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@RiteTriangle: For clarity, have you attempted to connect the PS5 to the TV using another HDMI cable, and tried all available HDMI ports? To ensure that the issue isn't stemming from the console itself, can you try connecting to another compatible TV to see if the issue persists? 

As a basic troubleshooting step, please try powering off the Q95T, unplug it at the wall for around 30 seconds, then plug it back in and power it on using the remote. You can also try heading to Settings > General > External Device Manager > Input Signal Plus, and enable this on the relevant HDMI port to see if this helps. 

0 Likes
RiteTriangle
First Poster
Options

Yes, I have used other cables and the other ports with the same issue. The console also worked perfectly fine on my previous TV.

Will try the 2 suggestions you have made and see if it makes a difference, thanks.

0 Likes
Rajvernekar
Journeyman
Options

Did you find a fix? I'm having same issues with samsung frame 2021 65 inch

0 Likes