Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prompt says wired connection disconnected on power up.

(Topic created on: 14-02-2021 10:04 PM)
Redperk
First Poster
Options

I use a WiFi connection on my Samsung TV. But every time I turn on the TV, I get a message telling me that my wired internet connection is disconnected. I have never used a wired connection. I also have never had any issues with my TV connecting to my WiFi internet. Its just is very annoying that this message pops up every time I turn on the TV. Especially since I’ve never had any issues with connectivity with my WiFi and never used a wired connection with my TV. 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
have you tried reset on your TV as sometimes an update can cause a slight problem overlaping and old update. that would be the first thing i would do.
0 Likes
Shabs1
First Poster
Options
yes done this but samsung tv doesn't work. can get onto netflix and youtube fine. its an issue with samsung TV connecting to the Internet
0 Likes
Redperk
First Poster
Options

I have no issues connecting to internet. It’s just an annoying prompt telling me my wired connection is disconnected. I don’t use wired... I use WiFi. 

0 Likes
Shabs1
First Poster
Options
me too. I have connected an ariel to it and it works when it gets good reception
0 Likes
TViser
First Poster
Options

Any updates to this matter? 

i have the same issue that TV favors wired connection and i have to do a network dianostics to tell TV that i use wifi every time i turn it on. Then i can connect. 
work perfectly until an update. 
tried to reset and also forget wifi connections and installing again but issue keeps coming back? 
is it possible to disconnect wired connection to Force TV to start wifi first? 
tv model is UE40NU7125KXXC

0 Likes
Loren Beach
First Poster
Options

Mine does this too 🤬🤬🤬

0 Likes