Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Samsung tv Series 6

(Topic created on: 11-01-2020 11:20 PM)
Mario105
First Poster
Options

Hi

I have a problem with Samsung TV Series 6. I read "Weak or No signal". What I can do please? Thank you. 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Mario105.

Are you still having this issue? If so, could you send us the full model code and software version of your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > About This TV.

0 Likes
Kei1992
First Poster
Options

TVs stuck on smart TV logo was just playing xbox on it and turned xbox off and its stuck on the logo screen any help much apprishiated 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Kei1992 

is this still happening? Have you tried unplugging your TV from the mains supply for a few minutes before plugging back in?

0 Likes
Kei1992
First Poster
Options
Tried that first thing I tried and still the same it's like it's trying to boot but isn't booting up
0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Try disconnecting any external devices you may have connected to the TV and then unplug and plug back in, @Kei1992.

0 Likes
Bobby76
Pioneer
Options

Unplug from the wall and leave it unplugged for a while.  If possible, unplug it and just go out to work or whatever and plug it back in hours later. I am assuming pressing the menu button doesnt allow you into the TV menu to do a reset of the smart hub?

If it is still in the same state I have seen this advice before to force a factory reset (but it might be old advice):

Make sure that your TV is OFF
Simultaneously press Info + Menu + Mute + Power on your remote
Next, enter the following sequence into your remote: Mute > 1 > 8 > 2 > Power
Your television will boot up in service mode. Using your remote, go to Options > Factory Reset.

Your television will now turn off. Turn back on to proceed with the setup
0 Likes
mrcatlanta
First Poster
Options

Remote stopped working changed batteries still not working.

0 Likes
MarkT33
First Poster
Options

TV will not turn on. Difficult to Power on since new. Plug in,shows Samsung Logo. Will not respond beyond this. Power light flickers when anything pushed. No menu button on remote.(bn59-01301a)

0 Likes
Zamc
First Poster
Options

I'm having kinda the same problem, it says no connecting to the internet but it shows connected. My other TVs are fine and working perfectly with Internet. I disconnected the nertwork and connected again. Still not loading Netflix or Hulu... 

0 Likes