Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Alexa voice assistant on S90C

(Topic created on: 30-11-2023 05:50 PM)
Deborang
First Poster
Options

 I recently bought a S90C oled tv and while setup I noticed that there is no Alexa voice assistant available. I selected Norway during setup. How do I get Alexa on my tv? Attached is a screenshot from the Samsung help site to show what I mean, and I don’t have the highlighted Option on my tv

IMG_8182.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4
terrible-truth
First Poster
Options
Would like to report a fraud AN AMAZON CALL THAT THEY ARE RENEWING MY PRIME ACCOUNT,I ASKED THE BUILDING TO BLOCK THESE FRAUDESTERS,I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH AMAZON.WHY 3rd RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD by fraud.
0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Even though this isn't related to Samsung, @terrible-truth, you might wish to report any suspicious calls that are falsely representing a company to gain your trust or acquire your data.

You can report scam calls and/or text messages directly and the steps to do this are provided Ofcom in the guide below:

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/advice-for-consumers/scams/7726-reporting-scam...

If you've lost money or have been hacked as a result of responding to a phishing message or continuing with a call where you provided your personal or finanical information, you should definitely report it:

In England, Wales, or Northern Ireland, please visit https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/, or call 0300 123 2040.

In Scotland, you can report this to Police Scotland by calling 101.

If you are based outside the UK or Ireland, I recommend reporting this via the equivalent organisation in your region. Just in case you have given over any payment details, please contact your bank for further assistance.

I trust that this will help.

0 Likes
Members_sAsOtgY
First Poster
Options

Did you ever figure this out ?

0 Likes
skatsavos
First Poster
Options

I do not have this option either. I can use only Bixby, and voice assistance option does not exist at all

0 Likes