Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

New The frame tv 2022 stuck in art mode , and other issues

(Topic created on: 27-10-2022 09:55 PM)
Chris Jones
Apprentice
Options

My  2022 frame was purchased today and now is stuck on an art work, none of the buttons on the remote will do anything apart from the on off button, “Not available “ comes up when some are pressed. 
Before it froze, it would not go into the art section on the Home Screen, when selected, it would either go to Samsung tv or to the last viewed app. 
many help would be appreciated.

I am in Australia if that matters 

thanks 

Go to solution
223 REPLIES 223
PK18
First Poster
Options

2022 frame 65" - India 

Started facing same yesterday or a day back.

Art menu from left pane doesn't work (it opens previous app or hdmi). 

Once TV goes in Art display mode it home button or built in app buttons doesn't work. Has to be powered off and on again.

0 Likes
Rob5864
First Poster
Options

Same here in Melbourne. I turned mine off at the wall for 30 secs, was lucky enough to get past art mode then setup microphone with Alexa. I definitely wouldn’t reset, it’s so annoying and doesn’t fix anything. Remember to do long press from Home Screen when you’re done for the night so that when you turn back on it will bypass art mode. Good luck

Kingdog
First Poster
Options

Same here. Also in Australia. 65 inch. TV has been fine for 2 months until today. 

Riccardo Casi
Apprentice
Options

Same problem in Italy. My new TV (a week of life) is blocked in art mode. I cannot change the view using the remote control while it works from samsung smarthings app:i can select tv, netflix, and so on and it switch to the TV mode. But as soon as I shout down the tv, it runs back on art mode and same problem appears.

Shoutdown the one control didn't change anything.

I also tried another remote control (amazon fire stik remote control) and I have the same problem of the samsung remote: no button works but on/off button.

Hope they solve the software issue shortly!!!

Yves75
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I have the same issue since 27/10 in France after 11AM. When i try to select the art mode in the menu, the system redirect me to an TV channel and not to the art mode menu. When I put my tv in mode art, the image cannot been change withe TV command. It is like the image is frozen, cannot see the description change the image.

Riccardo Casi
Apprentice
Options

FYI I've also made the reset of the tv from the setting and set up a new profile without inherit anything from the backup. Didn't work...

Emlowri
First Poster
Options

Glad I found this thread same this morning in the Uk. It’s briefly turning art mode on but not the tv……only so many times I can turn it off and on! Glad it’s not just me, fingers crossed it’s an easy fix 

Katshep
Journeyman
Options

Yep same for me today. Spend 4 hours trying to factory rest etc As I got a new router also reset all my wifi and devices. Nightmare. . Found a work around is to use your smart things app on your phone and select tv mode. Then you can use the remote like normal. Hopefully a firmware upgrade soon 

giancian
Apprentice
Options

Same problem since yesterday. I'm in Spain.

The only way to exit art mode is pressing the voice button and asking for "Netflix" (for example)

Also, switching inputs from smart things on my phone.

This is quite frustrating, I've had the TV for just a week 

Ehv_Nils
Apprentice
Options

Same issue for me in the Netherlands. Thank you for sharing all your info an experiments. Helps to know that I am not alone in this. The work-arounds (using the SmartThings app or saying 'Turn TV on' via voice-control on the remote) do work, so those help for now.

I contacted Samsung and they first asked me to register a 'repair request'. Shortly after that I got the update that 'there is a known issue and that I should wait for a solution'. That is all I got ... Now let's hope someone from Samsung can get involved in this forum-thread and give some first-hand information about the next steps.