Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

New The frame tv 2022 stuck in art mode , and other issues

(Topic created on: 27-10-2022 09:55 PM)
Chris Jones
Apprentice
Options

My  2022 frame was purchased today and now is stuck on an art work, none of the buttons on the remote will do anything apart from the on off button, “Not available “ comes up when some are pressed. 
Before it froze, it would not go into the art section on the Home Screen, when selected, it would either go to Samsung tv or to the last viewed app. 
many help would be appreciated.

I am in Australia if that matters 

thanks 

Go to solution
223 REPLIES 223
Ruthxd
Apprentice
Options

I’m a bit late to this thread. Have been trying all sorts of things to get my frame working again from what seems to be the same as issue originally reported by users here back in October, mine struck in June 23 in the uk. Unfortunately your method doesn’t seem to have got me any further forward, I can’t get out of art mode, no access to any settings, occasional bizarre connection to apple tv but otherwise no apps. Have changed one connect box and swapped remote and cable (a friend had a spare) all without success. Right now it’s just a looming presence hanging on my wall with occasional artwork. Can screen mirror from ipad so i know it has to be software related, any ideas as to what to do? Any thoughts gratefully received. It’sn2 years old, I can’t just junk it, there must be a solution! 

0 Likes
ShallowMan
Journeyman
Options

I'm amazed you've waited so long. It's still under a two year warranty. Contact the place you bought it from and have them take it away to get it repaired. If they can't fix it they'll have to give you a new one. Best of luck.

0 Likes
Ruthxd
Apprentice
Options

No it’s a 2019 model I bought in July 2020, it’s out of warranty. Just so frustrating because I know it’s software related. Even tried downloading the Smart Things’ app to see if I could connect that way, it didn’t find the device (even though screen mirror on my ipad does). Just as I was giving up, Apple tv pops up and shows me all the adverts for the channel! I mean the tv works but I can’t use the remote and the only way to power on is to remove and return then power cable from the one connect box. It’s driving me crazy! 

0 Likes
DuckBilledElephant
Apprentice
Options

Hi Rituxd, I would recommend creating a new forum post for this issue.

I suspect you might be having issues with your remote or pairing your remote to your one connect box (There is a process for this).

Alternatively plugging in an xbox controller via usb may allow you to check firmware versions and perform other diagnostics.

0 Likes