Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY 5 year old Samsung UE55JS9005QXXE Burning hot and 60% of screen black.

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 01:14 PM)
hakanpson
First Poster
Options

IMG_2906 (kopia).jpgThe TV is so darn hot that i don't dare to turn it on. I am afraid that it will hurt someone or set something on fire. I addition to that I can not in daylight see through 60% of the screen.

After being in contact with samsung repair service I just got an answer that it could not be rapiared due to lack of spare parts. Bad excuse. I am convinced that it´s not repairable at all. The price of the tv was around € 3000 and a Samsung premium tv. The support center even had the nerv to ask me for 400 sek in a service charge for sending me a paper stating that they sound not rapid the product.

Samsung has to take responsibility for its products and exchange this dangerous and unusable product. If you could not expect a very expensive tv from samsung to las for more that 5 years the public needs to get to know that before doing the same misstake - to buy a samsung product. Now Samsung has to act.

Next week I will start to post an information campaign on social media about my experience with Samsung and its product, unless Samsung does not step up and help me to fix this and take its responsibility.

hakan

ha***@ide*******.se

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Sam_UK
Options

Hi @hakanpson 

Would you be able to send us a private message so we can look into this further for you please?

0 Likes
hakanpson
First Poster
Options

To what email adress do you want me to send further information and what info do you need.

Best

Hakan

0 Likes
hakanpson
First Poster
Options

You asked where I am located. Stockholm Sweden

We paid in Swedish Krona 29 990:-

Regards

Håkan

0 Likes
hakanpson
First Poster
Options

If you want me to send info direct to you. Give an adress

/h

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

You can send us a message from here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1716597 so we can pass this to our team in your region, who will be able to have a look at this and advise you further. 

0 Likes
hakanpson
First Poster
Options

Please don't send me info to get in contact with samsung repair service again. If you read the post and thread You will see that I already received an answer from them, See above original post.

What is the next step

0 Likes
hakanpson
First Poster
Options
TV
Please advice me of next step since I already been in contact with Samsung repair service in Sweden and they advised me that they could not repair the TV due to lack of spare screens or parts.

0 Likes
Members_vxvtx7q
First Poster
Options

Hejsan Håkan. 

Fick du någon lösning på ditt problem ? 

Misstänker att det blev en ny TV. 

Jag däremot är på jakt efter en One connect box till min Tv, då den gick i bitar när den olyckligt trillade i golvet. 

Har du den ev kvar ? Kan tänka mig att betala en slant för den. 

Mvh Peeter

0 Likes