Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-Audio Output not available

(Topic created on: 25-03-2018 03:50 AM)
guionbajo
First Poster
Options

Hi, i have a tv model UN55MU7000 and a soundbar HW-J250 conected via bluetooth. I can select the soundbar or the speakers in the tv, but not both of them.

In Menu > System > Accessibility > Multi-output Audio is greyed out. I can not select it.

How can i solve this? thanks.

57 REPLIES 57
sailboattequila
First Poster
Options

Have Samsung 55" QLED 80T with same not available problem.

Tried to hook up with hearing impaired Sennheiser 840S radio frequency head phones which worked perfectly via RCA jacks on old 40" Samsung. TV speakers gave wife her level, and Sennheiser gave me my level of audio.

This TV only offers alternative audio output.  You can chose TV speakers   OR you can chose Optical OUT which requires a sound bar.

Found a workaround by buying added equipment:

> optical cable TV to Optical Splitter

>Optical splitter

.another optical cable spliter to sound bar

>sound bar

>another optical cable splitter to DAC  Digital to Analog Converter

from there the red and white RCA jacks to the base unit of the Sennheiser 

Now works fine. Wife uses sound bar's remote for her sound and I use head phones for mine.

0 Likes
Dave-A
First Poster
Options

Many thanks, Stewie. This worked perfectly on my UE40JU6740. I can now use my bluetooth headphones with the internal speakers AND an external soundbar connected by HDMI/arc. Still slightly annoying that Samsung bluetoooth doesn't auto reconnect and I have to sort through half a dozen remotes to find the TV remote to confirm the connect; I'll investigate further in case there is a hidden setting I've missed!

0 Likes
markmil1
Student
Options

Same problem with a 75" Q70 TV..i have optical output to my amp/receiver and the selection is either optical or speakers...i went to: Accessibility > Multi-output Audio.  and its greyed out?

0 Likes
Lackadaisi
First Poster
Options

I created an account here just to thank you - THANK YOU, this worked perfectly. 😊

0 Likes
RNeye
First Poster
Options
hi, how do I accept composite audio on a HDMI input.
0 Likes
l3pap
First Poster
Options

Well done!!  You should ask Samsung to make this part of the manual. No one at Samsung support had any clue as to how to do this. Impressive!

0 Likes
mackem1966
First Poster
Options

Hi I have a samsung tv UE50MU6120KXXU.

I wanted bluetooth audio to my Anker soundcore P2 earbuds but there was no Bluetooth option so i researched and found the service menu and enabled bluetooth and paired earbuds.

I then discovered multi point audio so now i could listen through my earbuds while the wife listened through the tv speakers.

My problem is the wife can change her volume using the samsung remote but how on earth do i adjust the bluetooth volume ??

Its at a quite high setting and uncomfortable to listen to.

I can adjust bluetooth volume if i turn off multi point audio and then choose bluetooth headphones  in sound settings but how do i adjust bluetooth volume with multi point audio on ?

Thanks for any help 🤔

Darren

0 Likes
Msparky
First Poster
Options
Hi does this procedure need doing every time you turn t.v on / off ? Thanks,Mark
0 Likes