Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MU8000 Flashing Red lines in Game Mode

(Topic created on: 25-06-2021 10:53 PM)
Chrasb
First Poster
Options

Have seen alot of issues like this in the past, was this ever fixed? Turning game mode off fixes this issue, but obviously that is not an option. Certain games it happens alot, some it never does, but its been here for years. Submitted a service request but the phone rep had no idea what was going on, and just wanted to set me up for a $140 visit from a tech, but I dont want them to get here and swap out a panel etc just to have the problem still be there as I never heard from anyone that Samsung identified the issue and could fix it.

Did they ever acknowledge this issue or find a fix for it?

You can see the lines on the right of this image, they usually flash for about a second, can happen anywhere on the screen.

Video of it here, visible at 8 seconds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9XFPagKy7o&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=crassbippy

IMG_7360.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
DannyT
Options

Hey there, @Chrasb.

Could you confirm what software version you're currently running on? This was updated to version 1290.3 and should have stopped these flashes from happening whilst using Game Mode. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
Chrasb
First Poster
Options

My TV says 1290, I tried manually downloading the 1290.3 firmware off the site and putting it on a USB drive to update just in case and it says that I already have the most up-to date firmware after searching the USB

0 Likes
Tiago94
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same issue on a UK  MU7070. I also have the latest firmware mentioned above. 

0 Likes