Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to delete pre installed apps samsung TV

(Topic created on: 20-08-2020 07:25 AM)
knix76
First Poster
Options
TV

Been struggling to find a way to delete the apps that come installed on my Samsung TV. Found this link..  https://technastic.com/delete-apps-on-samsung-smart-tv/

scroll towards bottom you will find steps.. worked for me

Deleting Pre-installed Apps on Samsung TV

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
cliver
Journeyman
Options
TV

Hi, did you have any success using this method? I have a QE49Q85T and I don't get the deep link test option?

I really need to get rid of some of the junk so I can install decent apps but struggling to do so. I have only installed one of my own so far (Now TV) and I'm running out of space already 😞

niklocastro
Explorer
Options
TV

not working on tu8500 models, the deep link test never appears

Diedel
First Poster
Options
TV

Same issue here, deep link not showing 

EGuitarStar
Journeyman
Options
TV

I too have a TU8500 and the deep link does not show. My unit already came with the latest firmware installed.

Members_lewBQdb
First Poster
Options
TV

Same here

I have a 50TU700 and no Deep Link Test

There should be a way to remove unwanted apps

Pas1428
First Poster
Options
TV

This is the exact issue I am having as well, my TV used to be fast and now slow. The list of “pre installed” or “Basic set of Apps” is over 70% of my TV’s stage. I wanted to an add my own choice such as Apple Music but when I do it slows down everything and I have to delete it 😞  I’m really hoping to find a solution. I feel a little disappointed in my 2,800 dollar purchase.

0 Likes
DarthB
First Poster
Options
TV

sadly that guide is useless now as samsung have patched it with an update

0 Likes
Nomorepc
First Poster
Options
TV

This is a clickbsit article using commonly found info on the net. It simply doesn't work on most Samsung's. 

0 Likes