I have a Samsung QE50QN94AATXXU TV in my office and regularly use multiview to split my extended laptop screen and my IPAD display.
However, I am finding the functionality limited in the following ways:
- It appears I can only have 1 HDMI source as a view. I.e. i can only have PC or SKY but not both
- I seemed to be constrained to the You Tube and Samsung TV apps. I.e. i can't add BT Sports app or BBC into Multiview
- It would appear on two screens can be shared, yet when i watch videos online they seem to be able to add multiple views and screen sizes etc..
Ultimately, what I am looking to do is to have a little more flexibility in what I can mix and match in the views. is this possible (as per the above requirements) or am I in fact limited to what the tv is telling me at the moment.
Look forward to any responses and many thanks in advance.
Agree- I would like to add a source to the multi view. I am able to make my own source the primary view but want to add a source not listed as the Secind view. For instance I can have my computer as the primary and add the sources built in like you tube or the camera as the second. How do you add a source.
Never really got a satisfactory answer on this. Bottom line, on this model it seems to be very limited. I feel like this must be a software limitation, but regardless, I have only managed to get the following to work:
- I can only get two screens in the share view (after clicking the multi screen function button)
- One of these can be any HDMI feed or Samsung TV / You Tube
- The other one can be a shared screen from an external device, i.e. an IPad or Samsung TV / You Tube
So overall a little disappointed. but it just about does what i need it to do in my office, so i settled for it in the end.
I hope one day a software release will improve this.