Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How not to provide customer service

(Topic created on: 28-11-2020 02:58 PM)
Bøkker
First Poster
Options

I called customer service in my country. I was immediately told that estimated waiting time was 10 minutes. After waiting for 27 minutes,  Samsung disconnected the phone call. I logged onto online chat. I waited for approximately 10 minutes before getting through. The customer service dude told me he couldn't help me, because his computer system did not work properly. 

Why provide customer service online, if they cannot help us?

I called back and was told - yet again - that the estimated waiting time was 10 minutes. After 56 minutes I got through. I briefly - very briefly - went through the experience and encouraged the person to check if the phone queue system was working properly. He clearly indicated that he did not really care....

I hope Samsung can provide a call-back option on their phone. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
PawelMerlin
Pioneer
Options

The problem is that, no matter how *****ty products or customer service Samsung have still a lot of people buy it. 

0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
What is the issue you're having ? In here , we may not be working for Samsung, but sometimes, we get the right answer/ solution
0 Likes
Bøkker
First Poster
Options

I was just trying to get a technician. My TV is dead. Completely dead. First they sent me a new cable - one of those cables between the TV and the box - as if that cable could fix my completely dead TV. They sent it by super snail mail, so it took them 7 days to provide it to me. 

But of course it didn't solve the problem

0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
What's your TV model ?
Is it completely "dead" as in not even the red LED light is on ?
Do you have any warranty left ?
0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
Where are you located ?Judging by the name , i would say Norway / Sweden ?
0 Likes
Bøkker
First Poster
Options

Yes, dead as in no red light. Yes, I have warranty and managed to book a technician in the end (after two hours). But thanks! (Norway, yes)

0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
I suppose you've already ruled out the possibility of a faulty 220 V power cable or the fuse in the power cable ?
0 Likes