Did you mean: 

Horizontal lines across tv

(Topic created on: 16-11-2022 04:47 PM)
Rahul_k22
Student
Options

E4F2A4DF-85BD-472C-895C-126BF4C667AD.jpeg

0FCCC4EC-170B-41C8-A0D8-8BDDD50E6C07.jpeg

I have a Samsung 75 inch qled 4K hdr tv. Less than 2 years old. Started to have line appear on screen all over. Samsung customer services have said its 1 year warranty is out and can’t help me. They quoted me £1k to fix. Anyone else have this issue? What’s the point in sticking with Samsung?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Rahul_k22  You may have tried troubleshooting but just checking if the following Are the Horizontal lines permanent  and is it occurring on all sources?  Can you disconnect external  devices and reconnect to see if that makes a difference,could try a Factory Reset.

However if there is an error in the picture Test it does suggest a fault in the Tv and would need a repair. Go to Support-Self Diagnosis-Picture Test.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

obitv
Pathfinder
Options
@Rahul_k22 This can be 2 things the mainboard or the screen. Start with a cheap fix first of buying a new mainboard either from your nearest service centre or a used one on ebay or used online market to cancel it out. My money is on the mainboard
0 Likes