Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Guidance on best picture settings on Samsung 43AU7100 smart tv

(Topic created on: 19-04-2022 07:48 PM)
Giraffe
Pioneer
Options
Hello

As we all no doubt find picture settings can be rather confusing on these tv's does anyone have guidance to offer on best choice. For example I find that some drama recordings through my sky q box are too dark in some scenes I would love to know which tv setting could be tweeked to improve dark picture quality?

I hope someone can comment.

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Giraffe
Pioneer
Options

Hello AndrewL

Thanks for your reply. I have alreday looked at and tweeked some of the picture settings. Generally I happy with the picture on my TV it is the dark scenes in drama recordings that is my issue. I accept this maybe a Sky Q box issue, but just thought I would raise this first in this forum incase someone who had experienced similar had a straight forward settings solution.

Thanks Again for your interest.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Giraffe
Pioneer
Options
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Giraffe : What I'd suggest is heading to Settings > Picture > Picture Mode, and trying out some of the available options here to see which one gives you the best viewing experience. For deeper customisation, head into Settings > Picture > Expert Settings, where you can fine tune the brightness, contrast, colour etc to your preference. 

0 Likes
Solution
Giraffe
Pioneer
Options

Hello AndrewL

Thanks for your reply. I have alreday looked at and tweeked some of the picture settings. Generally I happy with the picture on my TV it is the dark scenes in drama recordings that is my issue. I accept this maybe a Sky Q box issue, but just thought I would raise this first in this forum incase someone who had experienced similar had a straight forward settings solution.

Thanks Again for your interest.

0 Likes
Yaniv84
Apprentice
Options

I own also the Samsung 43AU7100 and no matter what setting I've tweaked I could not overcome the "blurness"/"cloudness" with artifacts in dark scenes!!

I am so disappointed with this model because I also own the 65NU8000 model and everything is fine with it.

Here is a sample of what I experience with the 43AU7100:

Notice the "blurness" around the faceNotice the "blurness" around the face  Can someone advise? what needs to be done to solve this?

0 Likes