Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Freeview on QE50QN94A

(Topic created on: 04-10-2023 05:18 PM)
tiptonian
First Poster
Options

I have TV model QE50QN94A, about 2 years old, but I'm only just trying to set it up for Freeview. However although the TV has 2 x F connectors for satellite, it is missing the Coax input for a terrestial aerial.

tiptonian_0-1696436135967.jpeg

Is this normal for this TV or would it have been a manufacturing omission on my set and if so is there anything I can do about it at this point please?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@tiptonian: From your photo, it does look as though the terrestrial aerial input is missing at the bottom of the ports. Where did you purchase the TV from? 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@tiptonian: From your photo, it does look as though the terrestrial aerial input is missing at the bottom of the ports. Where did you purchase the TV from? 

0 Likes
tiptonian
First Poster
Options

Thanks for reponse. Bought from Currys over 2 years ago. The reason I'm only looking at it now is due to having Sky but I had wondered about setting up Freeview to watch on those rare occasions that Sky is recording 2 programs and I want to watch something else. I've decided it's likely to be more trouble than its worth to try and rectify it.

0 Likes