Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraudulent and piracy programme on Samsung App /Samsung Smart TV/

(Topic created on: 01-03-2018 12:00 PM)
chavi
Apprentice
Options

Hello,

I would like to hereby inform a fraudulent and piracy program currently available in Samsung Apps which i downloaded to my Samsung Smart TV directly from TV Samsung apps- The name of this app is Smart IPTV and website is http://siptv.eu/news/.
This app requested to make a payment , made the payment and 7 days later service turned off,sent a message to info@siptv.eu,  a guy who manages this / no real names just a nickname ''needz'' /   he said he doesn't care about this and when i told that I will go to the police he said- ''what will you say? that you were using a pirated channels?'''
OK, i suppose Samsung cant guarantee that some developers will cheat on users but why a pirated software is located in Samsung Apps? / Got proof of my payments and email received from this guy where he says he is using pirated software/.

43 REPLIES 43
Inquirer
Student
Options

@chavi

This app is not fraudelent in any way, i have been using it for 2 years on both Samsung and LG smart tv's.

I can only assume you jumped into the iptv scene with little or no knowledge and when the toys didn't work, you threw them out of the pram?

siptv has ran on both my Samsung and LG tv's for as long as it has been available, and still is.

It's free for 7 days as is clearly stated, then you pay around £5 for it for lifetime activation, the quality of your playlist is your responsibility!

I have had a couple of issues with the app over the years, but my feedback from the app designer has only been helpfull, he even offered to refund me the money for all my tv's after i had an issue 12 months after purchasing it, i refused as the issue turned out to be server side, and was resolved by changing a few settings as per the the app designer's advice.

If you get this app removed for other Samsung users because your knowledge of iptv isn't up to par ,then you are a sad little man.

£5 or $5...is that really too much to pay someone for taking the time to program an app, compile it, release and provide support?

Madasahat
Voyager
Options
Someone else with a bit of sense!!
Don't get me wrong setting up IPTV for some people could be a bit daunting but the provider I have is very helpful and has lots of guides etc and people willing to help too.

I hope it does not get removed too.
There is one more app that can be used on the Samsung app store but I am sure you will know it. I am not naming it publicly in case someone tries to ruin that for everyone
0 Likes
LeoFla
Journeyman
Options
Hey.. I have just been reading through this thread to my dismay. So last week I bought the Samsung 55" NU7400 series all with the intention of using this app for its IPTV services and now it's gone. Why was it taken down and will it be brought back? The app store is very limited. Can anyone help or recommend another service?
0 Likes
paul1277
Black Belt 
Options

@LeoFla wrote:
Hey.. I have just been reading through this thread to my dismay. So last week I bought the Samsung 55" NU7400 series all with the intention of using this app for its IPTV services and now it's gone. Why was it taken down and will it be brought back? The app store is very limited. Can anyone help or recommend another service?

I think Samsung want you to buy there stuff rather than using the IPTV.  Thing is the IPTV is not illegal just lime modi is not illegal but you won't get that on the samsung store. The Amazon TV stick can get it I believe. Or get a TV that does allow the use. 

Paul

Madasahat
Voyager
Options

Look for an app called "stb emu" much better than smart IPTV but needs getting used to

Other option Amazon 4k fire box and sideload any app you need 

LeoFla
Journeyman
Options
So I basically plugged out the TV for about a minute and low and behold there was the smart iptv app in the app store when I turned on the TV again.. Seems too good to be true.
0 Likes
Steph999
First Poster
Options

Hello

looking to buy Samsung tv. Is smart iptv still working? It’s a deal breaker for me as currently use it with my LG tv which has just died after only 18 months.

0 Likes
Madasahat
Voyager
Options

New ones no but other IPTV apps are available 😀

0 Likes
LeoFla
Journeyman
Options
yes still working for me anyway
0 Likes
St0ne
Student
Options

If you are lucky and get a TV without the newest updates installed you can still use SIPTV. As far as i know there are other apps that are also good.

0 Likes