Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

ERROR_MODEL_BIND

(Topic created on: 09-03-2019 09:30 PM)
Annie98
Student
Options

My Samsung Smart TV UE46EH5300 suddenly refused to connect to the internet, displaying the error message ERROR_MODEL_BIND. What should I do?

140 REPLIES 140
CarlH
Options

Hi @OZed. This model number looks like a US one (I can only assist with UK models). Take a look at this link for the contact details for Samsung in your region. 

0 Likes
OZed
First Poster
Options

Hi carlh. Link does not help. Brings me back to global samsung site and still no firmware upgrade for ua40es6200wxjg

could you give me the firmware upgrade for this version?

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

I don't have any info on this particular model, @OZed. Where abouts are you based? Does that link give you details for Samsung in your region? 

0 Likes
OZed
First Poster
Options

@carlh Yes i see my region but brings back to french version of samsung global site. And no firmware upgrade for version ua40es6200wxjg on this site either.

is there a blog for my region (africa)? 

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

If you contact Samsung in Africa, they will be able to confirm if there is an update or not, @OZed. If there is and you're still unable to download the update, they may be able to send you a USB memory stick with it on.

0 Likes
Salgado2018
First Poster
Options

Same problem ERROR_MODEL_BIND

0 Likes
MaggieD52
First Poster
Options

Impossible tae did this bit when the tv won’t connect tae the internet

0 Likes
TwinkletoesMoon
First Poster
Options

When I click the Support button, it only has two options:

• Contact Samsung
  • e-manual

i.e. there is no option to reinstall software.

Model: UN32EH5300

S/W: T-MST10PAUSC-1037.1

S/N: 25HC3C5DA06866D

Been having this problem for a while and tried lots of things e.g. reinstall, reset, but still nothing.

Please help! Would like to be able to access e.g. Netflix again.

0 Likes
MaggieD52
First Poster
Options

I used my laptop and logged on tae the Samsung website and found the download there for my TV, from there I was able tae get it all sorted.

0 Likes
Tommy1717
First Poster
Options

0 Likes